At The Keeley you are going to experience a community lifestyle inside one of the most dynamic cities in the world.
This is your change to own in a parkyard oasis, while still remaining minutes from Transit, Universities, Downsview Park, Hospitals, and one of Toronto’s biggest shopping centers, Yorkdale mall.
The developers of The Keeley – TAS, are known for some of the most impressive buildings in the heart of Downtown Toronto. They now bring you this downtown design and fuse it with an uptown feel, truly giving each resident the best of both worlds.
Each block of The Keeley has its own special view, whether it’s a view of the lake from the Keele Block, the copious of amount of green space seen from the South Block or a view of the 15km long ravine from the Mayport Block.
The Keeley offers Accessibility, Transit and Much More!
• Over 15 km of ravine trails steps from your backyard & 2.7 km of walking trails in Downsview Park 45 acres of designated forest in Downsview Park
• 10 Public Elementary Schools, 3 Middle Schools, and 4 Secondary Schools & 6 Catholic Schools within 5 km
• 8-minute bike ride or 10-minute bus ride to Downsview Park GO and TTC Stations
• 5-minute drive to Hwy 401
• 5-minute drive to Humber River Hospital
• 10-minute drive to Hwy 400
• 10-minute drive or TTC ride to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
• 25 minutes to York University on the TTC or by bike
As if the location of The Keeley doesn’t give you access to numerous amenities such as Downsview Park, Shopping, Dining and more, the building itself has so much to offer such as
• A family room
• Children’s play area
• Pet Spa
• State of the art fitness center
• A sky-lit staircase that is 50% larger, to encourage residents to take the stairs
The Keeley provides all kinds of spaces to meet, greet and retreat, giving each resident a sense of home.
As VIP Agents with the developers, we get Exclusive Limited Time Incentives such as:
• Extended Deposit Structure
• Upgrade Credits
o 1 Bed & 1+ Den – $2,000
o 2 Bed & 2 + Den – $3,000
o 3 Bed & 3 + Den – $4,000
• 1 – Year Free Maintenance (save up to $7,775!)
• Capped Development Charges
• Purchase of Locker at $5,000 (rather than $7,000 for public)