Kingly Condos is a new luxury condominium development that’s coming soon to King Street West in downtown Toronto. The project is a joint venture between Allied Properties and RioCan, which are two of Canada’s most prestigious and high-profile real estate investment trusts.
The Kingly Condos project will be the residential branch of a planned mixed-use development billed as the King Portland Centre. Ground-floor retail space will rise into 12 office storeys, which will be crowned by a 15-storey residential tower. Centrally situated in downtown Toronto’s prestigious and desirable King West corridor, Kingly Condos will offer residents an ideal balance of convenience and sophistication.
Tasteful Design that Captures the Heritage of King Street West.
The podium base of the King Portland Centre will incorporate beautiful heritage brick structures, highlighted by elegant archways to frame the ground-floor retail space. These elements will be tastefully tempered with contemporary design features and stylish accents to create an understated, timeless look. Kingly Condos was specifically conceived for smooth integration into King Street West’s urbane and upscale atmosphere, with strong appeal to demanding urbanites with refined tastes.
Currently in its pre-construction phase, this condo development at the King Portland Centre will feature the following details:
• 132 residential units spread across 15 storeys
• One-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom floorplans
• Unit sizes ranging from 416 to 2,800 square feet
• An estimated 250,000 square feet of office space
• 13,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space
• Green terraces to complement existing interior laneways and tranquil courtyards
• Pedestrian access to all wings of the property
• Extensive community amenities, and shared indoor and outdoor leisure spaces